Street Dog, Cuba © Magdalena Sole
One Spot Left!
May 1-6 in West Halifax, Vermont
Check out the details here:
Call +1 888-741-3974 or email:
The workshop will be held at Magdalena Solé’s studio in West Halifax, VT located in the beautiful rural countryside of Southern Vermont in an old 1790’s farmhouse. Participants can stay in the nearby quaint little town of Wilmington.
- Learn to edit your work in stages: How to work though a large number of images.
- How to distinguish between a great image and one that you like, but doesn’t work
- Review masters iconic images
- How to juxtapose images: the dialogue between images and how they relate
- How to build a sequence using rhythm, color, light, and geometric shapes.
- The differences in editing for an exhibit, a magazine, a book
Participants will bring 1 project to the workshop. We will work in individual and group sessions.