5.03.2010

SPICY GUMBO PHOTO WORKSHOP: May 20-24 Debbie Fleming Caffery + Carlin Tapp

Photograph (c) Debbie Fleming Caffery/All rights reserved

Photograph © Carlan Tapp/ All rights reserved

Spicy Gumbo Photo Workshop
May 20 - 24, 2010 Breaux Bridge, Louisiana


This WORKSHOP is for intermediate to advanced photographers wishing to immerse themselves in the art of visual story telling through traditional photography and creative audio narrative. Under the guidance of master photographers, Debbie Fleming Caffery and Carlan Tapp, participants will have this rare opportunity to work deep in the heart of Lousiana’s Cajun Country. Based out of Breaux Bridge, Louisiana (crawfish capitol of the world) the workshop will explore the Bayou’s people, landscape, tradition, food and music.

6 comments:

Maery Rose said...

I love that first photo and the whole idea of telling a story with photos! Attending something like that would be a dream come true. Unfortunately, I think I'm hardly even into the beginner category.

Jeanne Henriques said...

What a wonderful idea...sadly, I am to far away.
Enjoy!

Caio Fern said...

it seems to be very good . i would love to experiment this a little bit .
but the title .... wow! this is the most exotic sentence i have ever read in my life . i really can't translate this . haha!!

Mariana Marziali said...

Excelentes B&N! Saludos

Anonymous said...

B&N is Blanco y Negro, Gringo's. Black & White.

Marguerite said...

This sounds like a wonderful workshop! I only wish that I could attend! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for the follow!