10.31.2010

ASMPNY: Join Me for Conversations on Fine Art Photography Bloggers


INFLUENTIAL FINE ART PHOTOGRAPHY BLOGGERS PANEL


Fine art photography blogs have changed the landscape for sharing and reviewing work. Blogs are more personal and idiosyncratic while attracting a wide audience, and doing so more quickly and inexpensively. Photographers no longer have to wait for a review of a bricks-and-mortar exhibition by a very small group of print publications. The objective of this night is to inform photographers about fine art photography blogging and how to get your work noticed.

Nov 3rd 7-9 pm Soho Photo 15 White St NYC

4 comments:

Susan May Tell said...

Elizabeth - I am so looking forward to hearing what you and the other panelists say. We photogs are going to learn so much! I was contacted by an ASMP photog in Cairo Egypt who is hoping for a summation. Not kidding!

Thanks for being on the panel.

Susan

Ricky Bush said...

Thanks for this post, Elizabeth. Now, I'm aware of a few other photo blogger sites.

davidikus said...

This looks very interesting and I would love to come but, unfortunately, I live in London. I look forward to reading a summary here (hopefully!)

Thanks for sharing the info.

http://davidikus.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hi Elizabeth,

I went to the panel last night and I learned a lot of useful information from you and the other panelists. I was on the fence about making my own blog but after last night I am going to definitely do it. Thanks again.

Greg Brophy

http://www.gregbrophyfineartphoto.com/